Technical Project Manager
New York (USA)
Our client is a global Partner that focusses on the cloud architecture, cloud platform and internal IT of management of small to mid size companies. Be a Technical Project Manager (DevOps) in the New York City team consisting of highly trained Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll work closely with Sales, Engineering and Clients
- Develop, publish and enforce project lifecycle execution methodology
- Identify appropriate resources needed; including but not limited to assembling project teams and assigning individuals
- Executive level analysis will be created with recommendations on project wellbeing
- As the main point of contact during the project life cycle, proactive communication, face to face skills and conflict resolution are vital to the success of this role
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager, including experience in the management of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Agile, public cloud and AWS experience
- Basecamp a plus
- Outstanding leadership skills
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Competitive base salary
- Stock Appreciation Rights
- Full Healthcare (Dental, Vision Medical)
- 20 Days PTO
We understand the need for confidentiality and uphold the highest standards. Nine Orchards International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.