Cloud Security Architect
Consulting firm is growing out their cyber risk technical team and is looking for a Cloud Security Architect. Client is considering both Full Time and Contract employment for this role based in Cleveland, OH.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- This role will encompass both technical and management/leadership capacities
- You will develop cloud security strategies and asses cloud security readiness/analysis
- You will be key throughout the lifecycle, tailoring the approach and method to enable security polices, standards and procedures to be of the upmost standard
- Collaborate with project and client team members to meet timelines, goals and concerns
- 5+ years experience within IT or information security
- 2-5 years experience with PaaS, SaaS and IaaS
- 2-5 years experience designing cloud security architectures
- 2+ years technical experience implementing security solutions for cloud services such as Google Compute, AWS etc
- Clear awareness of security industry standards (CSA, ISO/IEC 27017, NIST 500291)
- Certifications are a plus (CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- Bachelors degree in related field
We understand the need for confidentiality and uphold the highest standards. Nine Orchards International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.