Cloud Presales Consultant
Our client is a leading provider of enterprise big data analytics. Client is considering both Full Time and Contract employment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- A key function of this role is to provide cloud services presales support to account teams across North America, and in some instances, internationally
- Operate as both an individual and team member comprised mostly of solution consultants and architects
- Spokesperson, delivering customer presentations, workshops, analyst briefings and industry tradeshows
- As a technical consultant you’ll be creating the solution which includes scoping of client requirements and the creation of SOW’s
- Closing out the opportunity and transitioning it to life-cycle
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Over 5 years experience in the cloud
- Public cloud certified
- Hands-on experience of data warehousing/ETL/BI
- Extensive hands-on working experience with Google/AWS/Azure products and services
- Operational knowledge of visualization and analytical tools
- Travel is required for this job
We understand the need for confidentiality and uphold the highest standards. Nine Orchards International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.